The ONE Keyboard Air
The ONE Keyboard Air is an ultra-thin portable keyboard for beginners and experienced players alike. When Bluetooth connected with smart device, The ONE Keyboard Air can be expanded with The ONE Smart Piano app. You can browse interactive video lessons, LED light-guided sheet music, and piano games. Following the lights, you can start playing your first song in as little as a few minutes.
The iPad shown in pictures is not included.
* 61 light-up keys to guide you start playing in minutes
* Nordic Style Design, Ultra-thin and Portable ( 8.3 lbs )
* Bluetooth connection, supporting both iOS and Android, phone and tablet
* 4000+ sheet music, fun crash course, 100+ videos and games in the free app
* MIDI output and recording
* 417+ instrument sounds available via mobile app setting
* Plug-in music sheet stand, Build in speakers and sustain pedal socket (optional)“A fighting hero...Witness the rebirth of the classical piano.”“A patient instructor who is willing to let me proceed at my own pace. ”“Bringing Reviving Mozart For The 21st Century.”“Fun and kid-friendly, with a good mix of music-minded features in the app.”
ColourBlack WhiteSizeWeightKeyboard61 keysPolyphony128Timbres426 timbres setting via "The ONE Smart Piano" AppLED61 red LEDs in keysPedalSustain pedalDevice connectionBluetooth / Cable connection
Support devices which have Bluetooth BLE4.0+ (iOS 9.0+, Android 4.4+ with USB Host/OTG)
HeadphonesOne 3.5mm headphone jackAUX IN6.35mm AUX IN jackAUX OUT6.35mm AUX OUT jackPanel controlsBatteriesCare Instructions
Optional, place 6 AA batteries or plug in power cord.
1. Clean only with a soft, dry cloth.
2. Please do not use the cloth soaked with paint thinners, solvents, cleaning solutions or chemicals.
3. Please do not use excessive force on the buttons or switches.
4. The best environment for use is: Temperature: 15 °C ~ 35 °C Humidity: 75%
Note: When specification are subject to change, refer to the actual product.
MediaUserThe ONE Smart Keyboard Pro unlocks incredible possibilities by integrating with the iPad you already own.The ONE Smart Keyboard Pro: It seems like the best way to learn to play the piano in the modern age.The ONE Smart Piano promises to teach you how to play without a teacher in the convenience of your own home. It works with your mobile phone or tablet.Learning to play the piano is easier than ever. Thanks to The ONE smart piano.I found the entire system to be quite usable and my kids, once they figured out how to slow down the music, jumped right in learning little songs.The ONE Piano is targeted at new learners who want to learn how to play the piano with ease.
Q: Where is the power cord?It's in the packing foam of one end, to ensure smooth delivery.Q: Why does the keyboard make no sound when playing?It's very likely due to the volume setting. Please check the master volume control button on the keyboard main panel to ensure it's not set to minimum volume. Please also ensure the tablet/smartphone connected to this keyboard is unmuted. Also, if you are using a headphone, please check if the headphone jack is inserted in.Q: Is it normal to hear some noise when the piano is turned on or off?Yes, this is normal. It's an electronic device and electrical current can cause some small noise when turning on/off the keyboard.Q: Can I plug the keyboard into a computer?Definitely!
You can connect the keyboard to computer by using a USB cable, and then it becomes a MIDI keyboard!
Get the cable here: https://www.smartpiano.com/collections/accessories/products/apple-ios-cablesQ: Are there certain headphones that work with this?No, it doesn't need certain headphones. It supports all standard 3.5mm jack headphones or external microphones, so that you can play even at night!