The ONE Smart Piano Pro
Introducing the world's first Apple MFi-certified Smart Piano. The ONE Smart Piano is a new and easy way to learn music without paying for private instruction right off the bat. The ONE Smart Piano Pro is an Upgraded Smart Piano, which with 88 weighted synthetic ivory keys, professional and delicate sound, Half-damper pedal and classic rosewood body. When you attach your smart device with The ONE Smart Piano, you can use the app to browse interactive video lessons, LED light-guided sheet music, and piano games. Following the lights, you can start playing your first song in as little as a few minutes.
Pack includes Piano + Piano Bench + The ONE headphone.
The ONE Smart Piano Pro* Guided by LED Lights to start playing in minutes
* Supporting both iOS and Android, phone and tablet
* MIDI output, recording and sharing with your social network
* 4000+ sheet music, 100+ videos, fun crash course and games in the free app
* Upgraded Smart Piano: 88 weighted synthetic ivory keys, professional and delicate sound, Half-damper pedal and classic rosewood body
* Made for beginners, loved by musicians and teachers.“A fighting hero...Witness the rebirth of the classical piano.”“A patient instructor who is willing to let me proceed at my own pace. ”“Bringing Reviving Mozart For The 21st Century.”“Fun and kid-friendly, with a good mix of music-minded features in the app.”
ColourSizeLength: 58 Inches
Width: 18 Inches
Height: 35 InchesWeightKeyboard88-key graded hammer action synthetic ivory piano keysMaximum Polyphony128-note polyphonyTones128 GM-programmed timbres and 4 drum sets (only the timbre of a grand piano is available for demo play)Piano Lights88 sets of red and blue LED lightsAudio Sampling rate44.1KHzSampling Tones16-bit stereoAmplifier Power15w*2Speaker SizeTweeter 1.25"*2 + Woofer 6.5"*2Device / ConnectioniOS 9.0 +
iPad 2, New Pad, iPad 4, iPad mini and later, iPad Air and later, iPad Pro
iPhone 5s and later (iOS9.0 and later)
Android 4.4+ with USB Host/OTG
On/OffPower will be automatically turned off if inactive for 30 minutes.VolumeAdjustableMetronome*Optional to use. Turn the knob to adjust the tempoPedalsThree pedals. Soft, Sostenuto, and Sustain respectively from left to rightRecording Function*Record music while playing and share with your social networkTone Selection*A variety of timbres to choose fromPower Source15V power cord connected to the back of the pianoCable InterfaceThe port is visible by pressing on and opening the small box on top of the piano.
The interface supports four specialized cables for The ONE Smart Piano.Headphone JackOne 6.5mm, one 3.5mm headphone jacksAux In/Out6.5mm auxiliary audio input/output interfacePanel controlsCare Instructions
1. Avoid direct sunlight. It will cause damage to the piano.
2. Do not disassemble the piano. Disassembling may cause damages that are not covered under the warranty.
Note: When specification are subject to change, refer to the actual product.
Functions with *: availability varies with the mobile device you’re using The ONE smart piano application on.
Q: Where is the power cord?It's in the packing foam of one end, to ensure smooth delivery.Q: Why does the keyboard make no sound when playing?It's very likely due to the volume setting. Please check the master volume control button on the keyboard main panel to ensure it's not set to minimum volume. Please also ensure the tablet/smartphone connected to this keyboard is unmuted. Also, if you are using a headphone, please check if the headphone jack is inserted in.Q: Is it normal to hear some noise when the piano is turned on or off?Yes, this is normal. It's an electronic device and electrical current can cause some small noise when turning on/off the keyboard.Q: Can headphones be used with the piano?Yes. The socket is 6.5 mm, but the piano comes with an adapter so you can use standard 3.5 mm earphones as well.